TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Agreement was last updated October 2016.
All use of the atlante-co.com online Web pages (“atlante-co.com”) is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. By accessing and using any portion of atlante-co.com or any service on atlante-co.com, or registering on atlante-co.com, you agree to accept the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions represent a binding contract between you and Atlante. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not continue using atlante-co.com. The terms “you” or “User” refer to the person who completed the registration process or any visitor to atlante-co.com. Atlante (“Atlante”) reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement. Change will be posted on the atlante-co.com Web site at www.atlante-co.com/termsofuse. If any of these changes are unacceptable, please do not continue using atlante-co.com. Use of atlante-co.com following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes by the User.
atlante-co.com contains two types of content:
1) “atlante-co.com’s Own Content” means information entered into atlante-co.com by employees and authorized representatives of Atlante.
2) “Other Content” means any other information entered into atlante-co.com by Users or other persons.
Use of atlante-co.com
Atlante hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use atlante-co.com under the terms described in this Agreement. You agree that your use of atlante-co.com is solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. If accessing content that requires registration, only one person at a time may access atlante-co.com using the User’s screen name and password without the prior consent of Atlante. The User may, free of charge and on an occasional basis, make a single copy in paper form of an individual article appearing in atlante-co.com for personal, non-commercial use provided the User includes all copyright and other proprietary rights notices that appeared on the original and includes a notice indicated that atlante-co.com is the source of the material. For all other uses, including press releases, please contact Atlante at 310-292-3235 (phone) or e-mail: email@example.com for information or instructions. Fees are determined by the extent of use. In addition to any other use restrictions set forth in this Agreement, the User may not disseminate any portion of atlante-co.com through electronic means, including mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without the prior consent of Atlante. For use of any atlante-co.com content in press releases or any electronic means.
Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, atlante-co.com may not be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed without Atlante’s permission. The User may not commingle any portion of atlante-co.com with any other information and shall not edit, modify, or alter any portion. All of atlante-co.com’s Own Content is either the property of Atlante or is licensed to Atlante. The User shall honor all reasonable requests by Atlante to protect Atlante’s proprietary interests in atlante-co.com.
In addition, User may not:
- use atlante-co.com for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of atlante-co.com, any data or content found on or accessed through atlante-co.com, or any other atlante-co.com information without prior express written consent of Atlante;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on atlante-co.com that has not been intentionally made publicly available either by public display on atlante-co.com or through accessibility by a visible link on atlante-co.com;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to atlante-co.com or its content;
- violate the security of atlante-co.com or attempt to gain unauthorized access to atlante-co.com, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with atlante-co.com, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity;
- interfere with, attempt to interfere with or otherwise disrupt the proper working of atlante-co.com, any activities conducted on or through atlante-co.com or any servers or networks connected to atlante-co.com, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on atlante-co.com;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of atlante-co.com, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on atlante-co.com or the infrastructure of atlante-co.com;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Other Content;
- disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to atlante-co.com;
- use atlante-co.com to stalk or harass another.
The User’s Content
The User grants to Atlante the non-exclusive right to use all material entered in atlante-co.com by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of Atlante’s print or electronic publications.
Users entering material into atlante-co.com are responsible for the content of that material. Atlante has no responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from atlante-co.com. However, Atlante retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content, which Atlante deems to be illegal, offensive, in violation of these terms and conditions or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Other Content through atlante-co.com that:
- is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of Atlante, or constitutes junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- is harmful to minors.
If you see any violations of these terms and conditions on atlante-co.com, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User agrees to indemnify Atlante from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, which Atlante, their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User’s breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into atlante-co.com with the use of the User’s screen name or password. Atlante reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any such matter for which the User has agreed to indemnify Atlante in which event the User shall have no further obligation to indemnify with respect to that particular matter.
NO WARRANTIES/LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
ALL THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ATLANTE-CO.COM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND. ATLANTE-CO.COM MAY CONTAIN ADVICE, OPINIONS AND STATEMENTS OF VARIOUS INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDERS. HOWEVER, ATLANTE-CO.COM IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER ATLANTE NOR THEIR THIRD PART LICENSORS MAKES ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF OR RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM, ACCESSING AND USING ATLANTE-CO.COM, ATLANTE-CO.COM ‘s OWN CONTENT, THE OTHER CONTENT, NOR ANY MATERIAL THAT CAN BE ACCESSED (VIA A DIRECT OR INDIRECT HYPERLINK OR OTHERWISE) THROUGH ATLANTE-CO.COM. ATLANTE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INACCURACY, DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING THEREFROM. IN NO EVENT WILL ATLANTE NOR ANY OF THEIR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST TIME, LOST MONEY, LOST PROFITS OR GOOD WILL, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF ATLANTE-CO.COM, USER AGREES THAT ALL DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND ASSESSED AGAINST ATLANTE OR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF ATLANTE-CO.COM SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT THE USER PAID TO ATLANTE FOR USE OF ATLANTE-CO.COM DURING THE PREVIOUS TWELVE (12) MONTHS.
As part of the registration process, you must select a screen name and password and provide Atlante with accurate, complete, and updated information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of the User’s access.
atlante-co.com Term and Termination
atlante-co.com shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement in the event of any breach by a User of this Agreement. Atlante may discontinue or change atlante-co.com, or its availability to you, at any time.
If you believe your User name and password have been used to access atlante-co.com without your authorization, please contact Atlante at: 310-292-3235 or email@example.com.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to atlante-co.com and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to atlante-co.com. The failure of Atlante to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of California, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of California.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS.
* * * * *
Privacy and Cookie Notice
At Atlante (“Atlante”), we provide consulting and advisory services, including market research, across a variety of industries.
Atlante maintains one main website: atlante-co.com.
The Atlante privacy notice is organized to answer your questions regarding how Atlante uses the information you provide us and governs the information Atlante collects from various sources, including users of www.atlante-co.com.
WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (“PII”) DOES ATLANTE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Contact information that you provide to us or that is provided to us by our clients, such as your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, fax number, or e-mail address.
- Your responses to questions that we ask you as part of our market research activities.
WHY DOES ATLANTE COLLECT PII?
- To conduct market research into consumer and business preferences and attitudes around a variety of products and services.
- To conduct market research on behalf of our clients regarding consumer and business preferences and experiences.
- To verify consumer and business responses if needed to ensure the accuracy of our research.
- To respond to inquiries.
- To provide clients with information about services and products offered by Atlante that we believe may be of interest.
HOW DOES ATLANTE SHARE YOUR PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
- In connection with research that Atlante conducts on behalf of a specific client, we may share PII with our client.
- Potentially in conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
In connection with these legitimate business purposes, your PII may potentially be shared outside of the country where it was collected, anywhere in the world.
LIMIT USE OF YOUR PII FOR MARKETING AND OTHER PURPOSES/OPT-OUT:
Atlante will only use your PII as stated in this Notice, and will not share, rent or sell your PII for marketing purposes.
If you want to limit use of your PII (including PII relating to marketing information if you happen to be a business customer) or if you wish to opt-out of receipt of any further communications from Atlante, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Privacy Official, Atlante, 400 Continental Boulevard 6th Floor, El Segundo, CA, 90245, USA.
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use.
INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) LOGS
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
To review and confirm the accuracy of your PII, or to contact us with concerns or questions, please write to us at email@example.com or Privacy Official, Atlante, 400 Continental Boulevard 6th Floor, El Segundo, CA, 90245, USA.
This notice is effective as of October 2016. Future revisions to this Privacy and Cookie Notice will be posted at this location.